Saturday, March 7, 2009

Orchestra

So I thought I'd explain my Video converter's post. See, at first I wasn't sure if I'd be able to even get the concert on my computer, much less online! So after my dad made a DVD of it, at first it looked like I wasn't going to be able to get it online, which made me sad because I had a lot of friends and family that weren't able to make it to the concert, and I wanted to share it with them. Plus, the DVD seemed to get scratches on it easily, so I wasn't sure how long it would last.
So I saved the files to my computer, but none of my programs were able to open it. Then I did a search and found a video converter program that converted the file type to something more compatible! Yay!! After fiddling with it for a bit, I figured out how to convert it to a Windows Media Player format. Then I edited it a bit, and was able to post it online! So that's why I was so excited.

And now... for the first song we played in the orchestra:



Enjoy! By the way, you aren't able to really see me in the video. You can see my hand and part of the top of my head, but the rest of me is hidden behind another violinist.

No comments: