So I was wondering if anyone made any New Year's Resolutions. Do you have any goals for the New Year?
I haven't spent a lot of time on coming up with a list, but here are my goals:
1. To have a closer relationship with God every day.
2. To allow God to work in my life; taking away everything that is not pleasing to Him, and replacing it with His love.
3. To exercise physically on a regular basis
4. To excel in playing violin
5. To learn to worship God with my talents no matter what I'm playing/doing.
6. To be bold in talking about Jesus.
The reason I call them goals and not resolutions is that resolutions don't seem to last, while goals tend to be something that I reach for on a regular basis. So have you made any goals for the new year? If so, what are they?