Friday, February 27, 2009

YAY for video converters!!!!

I'm really really excited - I figured out how to get video from my most recent orchestra concert on the computer and converted so that I can put it online!!! Because at first it was in this really weird format that I'd never heard of. So then I googled how to convert it and I found a free video converter. YES!!! I was literally jumping up and down. LOL. I might put the video up here if I can figure out how to split the video so it's short enough to upload.

So yeah... this isn't a very deep, insightful post. I just felt like sharing that with you all.

But about my last concert - it went really well! I was a lot less nervous than the last concert, but I was less satisfied with my performance this time than the last. I did fine until the last song where I lost my place and had to wait 'till half the intro was over before I could play it correctly. LOL. Oh well. But it was still really neat. It's just so cool to be a part of something so large and produce such full, pretty music.

So... if anyone's reading this (which I hope there are a few at least!), I have a question for you. Do any of you play an instrument? If so, which one(s)? How long have you been playing? Have you been a part of any ensemble, band, or orchestra?

No comments: