Monday, April 27, 2009

Young Maiden's Daybook


Today…
April 27th, 2009

Outside my window…
Birds are chirping happily, the trees are decorated with bright greens, and the sky is covered in cloud.

I am thinking…
of how blessed we are!


I am thankful for…
Friends and family.

I am wearing…
Jeans, flip-flops, and a short sleeve top.

I am reading…
Inside Prince Caspian by Devin Brown I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris 1 Thessalonians, 1 Corinthians 13, Matthew, and Romans.

I am creating…
A blog post. Need to make more of these! :-)

One of my favorite things…
My camera.

For education this week…
Rosetta Stone Spanish, Home Ec, and English. Oh, and Driver's Ed too.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …
Washing dishes

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
Love is patient (slow to anger), love is kind.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Boldness to speak up about my faith.

Scripture of the day…
1 Thess 4:1 Finally, dear brothers and sisters, we urge you in the name of the Lord Jesus to live in a way that pleases God, as we have taught you. You are doing this already, and we encourage you to do so more and more.

I am praying for…
Wisdom and understanding.

For the rest of the week…
Church, practicing violin and guitar, violin and guitar lessons

A picture I’d like to share…









I'm trying to paint this flower... It's coming along nicely, but slowly.

1 comment:

the neon ninja said...

hey, some of that is stuff i'm working on too, like boldness to speak about my faith, and 1 Corinthians 13 is my favorite part in the Bible (even though i haven't read the whole thing). that's cool. your cool. i like this blog!

=D