Monday, April 6, 2009

I have been tagged!

...by Araken. :)

1. What's your favorite school subject? English, but Chemistry falls close behind.

2. What's your favorite movie? The Fellowship of the Ring.

3. What's your favorite Bible verse and why? I can't choose a favorite, but I REALLY like Romans 12:1-3, because it gives instructions on what to do each day to please God.

4. What's your favorite day of the week and why? I have two: Saturdays, because of the luxury of sleeping in, and Sundays because of church and orchestra practice.

5. What's your favorite color? Blue!!

6. What's your favorite band? Right now, BarlowGirl, but it changes with time. :P

7. What's your favorite kind of music? Christian Worship, and Celtic.

8. What's your favorite book? The Last Battle, by C. S. Lewis.

9. What're you planning to do after this? Practice new orchestra music, and edit photographs I've taken.

10. Who're you tagging? I've no idea who to tag, so if you want to be tagged... you're tagged! :)

4 comments:

Araken said...

Ok, believe it or not, but I was just about to ask what instrument you play...[kicks floor] Drat!

What do you like about your church? Most of my friends hate church...or just don't go. Mine's ok, though!

Violinist4Christ said...

Lol!

Really? I really like my church, but the sad thing is, I do know some people that don't like it. I like my church for a lot of reasons - the leadership and teaching is excellent, it's great being around other believers, worship is awesome... Yeah. Church is cool. :)

Camden said...

Hey V4C,

Just a note to say that on Friday, 10th, my blog address is changing to:

countercultural-blog[dot]blogspot[dot]com

~Elliot

Church is awesome!

Violinist4Christ said...

Thanks for letting me know, Elliot! I like the new address for it. :)