Monday, May 11, 2009

A Young maiden's Daybook


Today…
May 11th, 2009

Outside my window…
It's cloudy, wet, but nice out.

I am thinking…
of how faithful God's promises are.

I am thankful for…
My wonderful mom!

I am wearing…
A white sweater (yes, it got cold here again!), jeans, and socks.

I am reading…
Inside Prince Caspian, Isaiah, Matthew, Joel.

I am creating…
Um... just a blog post at this point in time.

One of my favorite things…
Giving my sister birthday presents... actually, keeping the gifts a secret until her birthday is also rather fun. :-)

For education this week…
Spanish, finishing up English, Home Ec.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …
Cleaning even when I don't feel like it.

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
to obey God's voice even when it doesn't seem reasonable.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
"Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand." - Phil 4:5

Scripture I am memorizing…
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me," declares the Lord.

I am praying for…
Healing

For the rest of the week…
Dentist appointment, P.E., celebrating my sister's birthday.

A picture I’d like to share…

1 comment:

Adam said...

Beautiful picture of the flowers! Isn't it amazing how beautiful God can create things?