Saturday, October 17, 2009

Been Awhile

Hey all! Just a quick note to say that I'm still here, and I really have been meaning to post more. Really sorry for letting a whole month slip by without a word!

God's been showing me a LOT in His Word lately, that I really want to share with you, but as it is nearing 10 PM, I don't have time to get into it now. Hopefully I'll have time in the next couple days to blog about it!

So did anyone take a Fall break last week? Do anything special?

Blessings!!

Violinist4Christ

4 comments:

LocaChica said...

It's so great that God has been teaching you a lot during the past month. And it's also good that you have been obedient by seeking Him and allowing Him to teach you.
Glad to see you back in the blog world. I really enjoy your blog :)
LocaChica

Violinist4Christ said...

Thanks for visiting! I enjoy your blog as well! :)

Unknown said...

Hi there! How wonderful that the Lord has been teaching you so much through His Word. I look forward to hearing about what :-)
BTW~ I absolutely LOVE your new blog look! (sorry, it's been a while since I've visited, so I'm not sure exactly how new it is)
I hope you enjoy your week.
~Alexandra

Violinist4Christ said...

Hi Alexandra!

I'm glad you like the new blog look! Thanks for stopping by! I've had the new look for a couple of months now.

Blessings!
-V4C