Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaNoWriMo

Well, I started NaNoWriMo today. I am so far at over 1600 words, a number with which I am fairly happy. For those of you who don't know, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, and ones goal is to write a story from the beginning and reach 50,000 words by the end of November. One month, basically. This is my first year doing it, so I'm pretty excited. I kind of know where I want to go with this story, because it's been one that I've been working on for a lonnngg time. Not many people may know about it because I don't talk about it much. Which might be because I started reworking the beginning of the story and never got to a place where I was happy with it. So I'm starting over from scratch, and I really like what I've got so far.

Is anyone else doing NaNoWriMo? If so, what is your story about? Or, if you're not doing NaNoWriMo, do you have a book that you're working on anyway? I'd love to hear about it!

Blessings!
V4C

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I have heard of NaNoWriMo and really wanted to do it this year, but couldn't due to a crazy study schedule. I am working on a book anyway though.